The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the world’s leading authority on quality. With more than 70,000 individual and organizational members, this professional association advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide.
ASQ Charlotte Section engages our section members, their Organizations and the Greater Charlotte community in Quality and Continuous Improvement. We support approximately 500 members.
Our section members come from Manufacturing, Finance, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, Education and other service sectors.
- As a sponsor, you market your company name, products, and services to the 775+ current as well as future Quality and Process Improvement professionals and their Organizations in our section’s email distribution list, 2350+ members on the ASQ Charlotte Section’s LinkedIn group.
- Over 40% of our section members are Manager level or above.
- We hold at least one section event every month. These events include dinner meetings and tours. We have started offering webinars in the 2017 year. Special interest groups within the ASQ Charlotte Section include Executive Quality Roundtable (EQR), Community Outreach, Continuous Improvement and Risk Consortium.
- We encourage organizations with a vested interest in advancing the use and impact of Quality and Continuous Improvement, to support our section through sponsorship.
|Logo/Link on the new ASQ Charlotte Website’s homepage for one year1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Newsletters Sponsors inclusion for one year1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sponsors recognition at all meetings for one year1||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Banner promotion2 at regular dinner meetings for one year1||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Sponsors five-minute promotion at regular dinner meeting||No||1 meetings||3 meetings||5 meetings|
|Greater Value- ASQ Charlotte Board Members personal visits to your Organization and phone calls3||No||At least one in-person visit & phone calls||At least two in-person visits & phone calls||At least three in-person visits & phone calls|
- Newsletter Promotions are $100 per page per issue
1one year term means from the start of when the contract is signed with our ASQ Charlotte Section. The sponsor’s info will extend into 2018. For example Company A wants to be our sponsor on November 15, 2017. Their logo/ link will be on the ASQ Charlotte Section’s website until November 15, 2018.
- The sponsoring company would provide their banner and the stand (if they wanted to). We would return it back to them after a year.
- The banner promotion is only for the in-person presentation type of meetings. Tours and other Special Interest Group (Executive Quality Roundtable, Risk Consortium, etc.) events are excluded.
3Greater Value- ASQ Charlotte Board Members personal visits to your Organization and phone calls:
- This is more of a relationship building initiative.
- In-person visits: Two or more of our ASQ Charlotte section board members come and meet the sponsoring organization at their facility, at a day and time that convenient to them and for our board members. We would understand their needs, wants and help them become more successful.
The silver level gets at least one in-person visit per year. The gold level gets at least two in-person visits per year. The platinum level gets at least three in-person visits per year.
- Phone calls: At least one of the ASQ Charlotte Section board members would call up all of their ASQ members belonging to this sponsoring organization, at least twice a year.
- The sponsoring organization has to be local to Charlotte to make these in-person visits. If they are outside of the Charlotte, only the phone calls are possible.
Please contact ASQ Charlotte Section Chair, Muthu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-422-3964 to discuss “win-win” opportunities.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the world’s leading authority on quality. With more than 80,000 individual and organizational members, this professional association advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide.
The ASQ Charlotte Section’s mission is to create experiential quality development and learning opportunities that add value to our Members, the Business Community, and the Greater Charlotte Community. We encourage organizations with a vested interest in advancing the theory and practice of Quality and Continuous Improvement, to support our section through sponsorship. Through your support, your organization gains exposure to our Section members, networking groups, and multiple community partners, through several mediums:
- LinkedIn Jobs (available to everyone)
- Section Website and Newsletter Advertising
- Section Meeting Events
- Education Courses
- Community Outreach Projects
- UNCC ASQ Student Section
- Annual Local Conference
How To Sponsor
To become a sponsor please contact our Section Chair via email at email@example.com. In the email please provide:
- Your company’s interest in ASQ and your needs
- State your desired sponsorship level preference
- Your contact information
- Contact person’s preferred method and the best time to contact
Upon receipt of your email, we will contact you to discuss “win-win” opportunities and find a package that best suits your company needs and budget. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
As a sponsor, you market your company name, products, and services to current as well as future business leaders. The ASQ membership is vast, providing you a wide array of professionals with leadership ability and potential recruitment from a broad base of industries. As The Global Voice of Quality®, ASQ offers technologies, concepts, tools, and training to quality professionals, quality practitioners, and everyday consumers. Becoming a partner allows your company to promote the ASQ mission and believe in promoting the value of quality, training, and community.
Our events provide our membership with a variety of focused topics and speakers for those who wish to continue their personal growth and professional development. Additionally, we offer certification preparation courses for anyone pursuing valuable professional certifications. Your partnership increases the value of the benefits that companies realize through participation and support of increased knowledge and expertise members can bring to their projects, their customers and their bottom line. Companies do well by doing good – using quality tools to create sustainable programs and deliver bottom line results. ASQ offers multiple widely recognized credentials.
Partnership Options & Pricing
Our sponsorship levels are designed such that organizations seeking to support ASQ Charlotte and engage with our members have the flexibility through engagement mediums and terms to best suit their needs and budget. Member engagement opportunities range from advertising in monthly newsletters, LinkedIn, and our website, to sponsoring dinner events (exposure to 50-100 participants), education courses, conferences, etc.
With members and customers in over 150 countries, ASQ brings together the people, ideas, and tools that make our world work better.
© 2017 ASQ Charlotte. All Rights Reserved.