The Plant Quality Manager is responsible for all components of the Plant Quality Management System (QMS) including product release, document control, product testing and customer compliance. Responsible for the supervision, training, and development of the entire Quality staff. Provide technical assistance to other functional groups within the organization. Interact with customers on quality assurance, nonconformance and quality system audits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and continually improves the plant quality management system.
- Administrates plant corrective and preventive action program including investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
- Administrates plant internal audit program.
- Serves as plant QA representative in MRB.
- Serves as plant QA representative in customer and third party audits.
- Analyses quality data to identify improvement opportunities and initiates actions for improvement.
- Manages plant calibration program.
- Works with R&D to develop new products and processes.
- Provides training and development in the use of quality tools to plant personnel.
- Responsible for staffing, training and development of subordinates consistent with department and corporate operating objectives.
- Manage and supervise all site quality personnel.
- Responsible for product flow through all functional QC areas of the manufacturing process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical field
- Five or more years of experience as a Quality Control Manager
- Quality auditing experience to ISO 9001, AS9100 or ISO 13485
- Plastics experience preferred.
- Must have 20/20 eyesight; corrected vision is acceptable provided that with corrective lens, eyesight is 20/20. Color vision differentiation of products.
Disclaimer Statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job’s most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply, go to www.zeusinc.com.