The Quality Operations Manager drives product quality improvement activities across all Zeus sites.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and initiate improvements of site internal audit programs.
- Coordinate customer responses for issues related to multiple Zeus sites.
- Leads External Failure Collaboration across sites.
- Identify and mitigate risks using the CTQ approach.
- Implement best practices across the organization.
- Monitor effectiveness of the inspection process and implement improvements as needed.
- Participate in Plant Management Reviews.
- Identify systemic quality issues across the organization and implement improvements.
- Administer APQP for corporate or multi-site projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- BS,MS/MBA with at least 10 years combined experience and training; appropriate credentials or training in Quality Systems (e.g. operational excellence, six sigma, ISO, TS16949).
- Leadership-agent to enable change; manage a diverse group or team; high ethical standards; professional; Must be able to work effectively in a team based culture
- Communication—strong written and verbal skills; able to present complex issues and problems to widely different audiences—internally and externally
- Analytical and Problem Solving Abilities-able to address complex problems from all functional areas of the co. to include operations, finance, client relations, regulatory, problem identification and resolution using data-driven and trend driven approaches(metrics)
- Specific Skills- Operational Excellence Six Sigma methods and expertise; Statistical Analysis; Manufacturing. Formal training and experience in Statistical Process Control
- Managerial-can organize and lead staff; Mentor and develop employees; Experience with report preparation, writing, and presentation; Organizational change management skills; strategic and tactical thinking
Disclaimer Statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job’s most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply, go to www.zeusinc.com.